About My Beby Love!

Muhammad Mus'ab Azha.

this man i tell u,has been so amazing 2 me..
he was the only person tht i cant live without.
he was the one and only tht i can love with all of my heart!
he means a lot 2 me. means everythng 2 me!
his love,i cant compare 2 others..
ive neva met sumone like him in my life.
he was the one 4 me. the only one i say!
his love was like a sun,tht always shine..
like a moon,tht brighten my darkness..
i cant imagine my life without this man.
i cant even think about it.. i just CANT!
i knw sumtimes he's mad at me..
sulking.. crying over me..
im sorry. i am so sorry syg.. i didnt mean 2..
sumtimes when i love sumone so much,id loved 2 hurt them.
i dnt knw y. dnt ask me y!
but theres sumthng tht i need u 2 knw..
i love you. i really do okay.
since the very 1st time i met u.. im falling in love with u since then.
and now,i cant wipe u out of my mind.. i will never let u go!
2 hve u in my life was a bless..
and im thank Almighty bcz i got u.
Oh Beby,Im in LOVE with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment